2013 - Honor The Prophet - Rahim Baig Excellence in Islamic Scholarship Award video
Video Essay Contest Rules
- Must follow a theme of honoring the Prophet—or answer the question “How do I honor the Prophet?
- This doesn’t have to be in lecture format. The genre is open.
- Videos should not be longer than 10 minutes
- Must be understood by English speakers
- Content must be original work of the student (if other video clips are used, they must not be copyrighted material). Adults cannot help children in any part of the content
- Video must remain available until after the contest is complete.
- Entries with copyright violations or plagiarism will be disqualified
- AIA Weekend School students Level 6 or above (AIA Weekend School students in
- lower levels who are in Grade 6 or above in regular school, or are age 12 or above are also eligible)
- Children & relatives of judges are not permitted to participate
- Video must be posted to youtube.com under the tag “Honor the Prophet”.